ESRI Image Server
ArcGIS Server connects people with the geographic information they need. Organizations use ArcGIS Server to distribute maps and GIS capabilities via Web mapping applications and services to improve internal workflows, communicate vital issues, and engage stakeholders.
With ArcGIS Server, you can:
- Publish fast, intuitive Web maps tailored to your audience; dramatically strengthening business and resource decisions with real-time geointelligence.
- Geographically enable your IT investments; shrinking data and application redundancy, optimizing system configurations, and consolidating enterprise systems.
- Centrally manage your geodata; providing better data security and integrity for your most important information assets.
- Simplify access to large volumes of imagery resources; significantly reducing storage costs and data processing overhead.
- Extend GIS to your mobile workforce; increasing the accuracy and value of field data collection projects and asset monitoring, as well as resource and event management.